Monday, January 12, 2009

Arrival in LA!

Fnally the time and internet connection to sit down and blog!!
Left on thursday after a night of no sleep to fly off to LA early in the morning. I can't believe the last meal I had in Singapore was porridge at the airport. And then it was off to a 3+ hr flight to Hong Kong. Thanks to Mich and my family for sending me off!


After stopping at HK for a 2 hour transit, I took another flight to LA! Although the flight had pretty good food and a rather cute stewardess (sorry no pictures!!), there was a bloody kid who was crying all the way and I couldn't sleep. Urgh!! But here's my ride to LA.


And here's LAX! Didn't manage to get any nicer and more glam shots. But the crappy stewardess told me the wrong shit about the bloody immigration forms and I had to shuttle between immigration and some far flung counter which handed out forms. So much for segregation of duties. (And on the note, so much for cute air stewardesses)


(From Left)
Outside the arrival hall, the shuttle bus stand, and my ride to campus housing which cost me $30.



No comments:

Post a Comment